Shirley @ 5

Shirley @ 5

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

2010

Irene started taking piano lesson from Ms. Julie Chung in January. Instant improvement has been noticed!!! Even though the tuition is a lot more than our previous teacher, I think it's worth every penny of it! Irene had made big progress in just 4 lessons!

Ms. Julie's house is in Plano, about 30 min drive from our new house. Every Sat we leave the house at 11am and Irene's lesson starts at 11:30am. Norm and I will then take Harrison to a closeby Starbucks. Harrison will order a cup of kid's hot coco...last Sat, after finishing his hot coco, he wanted to go to the restroom (poopoo). I had the honor of taking him to the ladies' room...put toilet papers around the seat, sat him down, and then squat down with him. Harrison looked me in the eyes and said, "Mommy, are you available to love me?" hahaha....the other day, we were at home while he said,"Mommy, too bad I cannot marry you, daddy already did!"

Talk about little boy's obsession with mommy!!




No comments: